Black Bobbin Custom JM
Project # 0030
In partnership with Iconic Guitars, we are pleased to bring you custom order Black Bobbin JMs. Each instrument is created by Iconic with our exclusive headstock and logo to our desired specification. Together we can work to create your dream offset by selecting the cosmetic touches that will make it truly your guitar. Here is what our standard JM will include:
- Exclusive Black Bobbin headstock and decal
- NOS Matte Nitrocellulose finish
- Quarter sawn maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 7.25" Fretboard radius
- 1 11/16ths nut width
- Medium C Neck profile
- Medium tint neck finish
- Clay dot markers
- Bone nut
- 0.47" Nickel frets
- Exclusive Black Bobbin Lollar pickups
- Vintage Inspired 280k pots
- NOS K40Y-9 PIO cap
- Mastery M1 & OMV Kit
Our Exclusive headstock design was created by incorporating elements of the Jazzmaster body contours, while also acknowledging the influence that Paul Bigsby had on Leo Fender. This headstock will only be available through our store on models that feature the above mentioned standard specifications.
The Black Bobbin JM is a combination of historically accurate and inspired specifications, and modern upgrades that will provide for you the absolute best playing experience.
You will have full access over the final touches of the instrument such as:
- Standard colors (Sunburst, Olympic White, Black)
- Custom Colors (Burgundy Mist, Daphne Blue, Charcoal Frost. etc)
- Matching headstock
- Inlay Shapes (Dots or Blocks)
- Pickguard (Parchment, Mint. Tortoise, Spitfire upgrade)
- Switch tip (Amber, Parchment)
- Knobs (Strat or Witch Hat)
The standard model price begins at $2999 with additional upgrades available. Our build slots are very limited in capacity, so please inquire below to reserve your spot in our build queue.
We are doing our part in reforestation efforts thanks to your orders, and our partnership with One Tree Planted!One Tree Planted is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to global reforestation.