This Asher Marc Ford Signature is a real stunner! It It has been kept in great shape and shows little to no play-wear across the body and neck. If you are looking for a great boutique instrument for a great price, look no further!
The Marc Ford Signature Model guitar was designed to seamlessly incorporate the tone and vibe of Ford's Les Paul Special with the comforts and playability of his go-to Stratocaster. Ford and Asher worked on this model for his tour with The Black Crowes and created a high performance guitar with grit, tone and a unique retro style.
Included in its superior construction and details are a tight-grain rock maple volute neck for exceptional stability, ebony faceplate, top-of-the-line hardware, and easy access truss-rod.The tone of this guitar is sweet and woody, with a great balance of grit and clarity at high stage volumes.
- style ~ 6-string electric guitar, 25.5 inch scale length
- neck ~ Rock Maple
- fret board ~ 12" radius rosewood board
- neck shape ~ "D" .87 at 1st fret to .95 at 12th fret
- body ~ Okoume
- pickups ~ Asher Shop Wound Sweet 90s
- pickup switching ~ 3-way
- controls ~ volume / .033 oil & paper tone
- extra controls - 3 pos. chicken head V/T True Bypass and Midrange Filter Cap *
- knobs ~ retro style aluminum
- bridge ~ Vintage Spec by Kluson
- machine heads ~ Hipshot locking tuners
- nut ~ bone
- nut width ~ 1 5/8"
- number of frets ~ 22
- fret wire ~ Dunlop 6155
- color ~ Transparent Cherry Red
- case ~ deluxe hardshell
replacing the Veritone, the 3 position chicken head offers new tonal control and flexibility. Pos. 1: midrange filter; pos. 2: standard guitar; pos. 3: volume tone bypass. This sends the pickups from the selector switch directly to the output jack resulting in a direct signal from the pickups without potentiometer loading. You will get extra clarity, presence and output.