We've never so badly wished to be a south-paw! This Shell Pink "Chicago Special" Jazzmaster is incredible, and has been upgraded with the Mastery M1, OMV, and our Lollar Black Bobbin JM pickups. This guitar has a Journeyman Relic finish, and is excellent condition. A remarkable Spitfire tort guard has also been added, giving this Jazzmaster tons of vintage vibe. This one is really special!
Body Wood: Alder
- Body Color: Dirty Aged Shell Pink
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Sort for Lightweight: Yes
- Hardware Plating: Chrome
- Bridge Assembly: Mastery M1
- Vibrato Unit: Mastery OMV
- Neck Plate: R Serial Vintage
- Tuner Keys: Vintage w/Fender Logo
- String Gauge: .010-.046
- Neck Finish: Medium Tint Nitro Lacquer
- Neck Blank: Roasted Rift Sawn Maple
- Fingerboard: AAA Rosewood
- Sort for Dark Rosewood? Yes
- Truss Rod: Late 60s
- Head Style: Large
- Neck Head Thickness: 0.590"
- Dot Spacing: Wide
- Face Dot: Vintage Clay
- Side Dot: Micarta White
- Fret Wire: Micarta White
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Neck Back Shape: 59 Esquire "C"
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .790"
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .970"
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Number of Bolts: 4
- Head Cap Decal: 62 Jazzmaster
- Neck Notes: Matching Painted Head Cap
- Pickguard: Spitfire Guard
Pickup Neck: Lollar Black Bobbin JM
- Pickup Bridge: Lollar Black Bobbin JM
- Pickup Covers: Vintage Ivory
- Pots: 250K
ORIGINAL PICKUPS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED!