Someone buy this, but just leave it here? Ok great!
This '64 Trini Lopez Reissue is in incredible shape, and plays wonderfully! It. has been kept in wonderful shape and shows slight signs of play across the pickguard. It plays great all the way up the neck, and sounds full. This guitar includes the original case and COA.
Based on thorough scans of the coveted original models, the 1964 Trini Lopez Standard Reissue gives you an authentic vintage ownership experience from the chunky '64 neck profile to the unique trapeze tailpiece. "The Gibson guitar that was inspired by Trini Lopez is as exciting as the young performer who helped create it," reads one of Gibson's original 1960s advertisements. While Trini Lopez sadly passed away in August 2020, he continued to perform with his namesake model into his 80s, and the model is also favored by many other famous musicians from Dave Grohl to Noel Gallagher. Offered in Cherry and Ebony finishes, with more available to order from dealers via Made 2 Measure.
- Body Shape: ES-335
- Body Material: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Centerblock: Solid Maple
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '64 Medium C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Inlays: Split Diamond Cellulose Nitrate
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Saddle Material: Nylon
- Tailpiece: Single Diamond Trapeze w/ Trini Lopez Insert
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line Strip w/ Metal Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-Ply Wide Bevel
- Truss Rod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats w/ Silver Inserts
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Mounting Rings: Black M69 Medium & Tall
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 Volume/2 Tone CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Case: Black/Yellow Custom Shop Hardshell
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity